Peter McVerry Trust Christmas Raffle 2021
- A brand new classic YSL bag
- A night away & dinner in the Europe Hotel in Kerry
- A €500 One4All gift card
Please note by entering into this competition, participants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is managed by Peter McVerry Trust (The Promoter).
- Tickets shall be on sale online via iDonate, from Friday 26th November 2021 until Sunday 19th December 2021.
- A Participant is defined as any person who purchases a ticket for the draw for the chance of the prize.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding direct employees of Peter McVerry Trust.
- To enter the competition Participants must buy a ticket on the iDonate website.
- The Promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify Participants of incomplete entries.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- There will be one prize per winner.
- Entrants must be available for contact on Monday 20th December 2021 if their ticket is drawn.
- The draw for the prizes will take place on Monday 20th December 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- All winners will be chosen at random from valid entries and will be notified by Monday 20th December 2021 after the draw has taken place.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this competition.
- If the Contestant is unable to be contacted 24 hours post draw, the prize will automatically be forfeited without compensation to the Contestant.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this raffle, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of the age of any Participant or Contestant) and identity of any winner before the prizes are given to any Participant.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the Contestant.
- All prize winners agree that in consideration of the prize and their acceptance of same, the Promoter may use their name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been captured or in an altered manner, by employees, agents or subcontractors of the Promoter or anyone working on behalf of the Promoter and/or by local/other media) for purposes of internal/external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require. In such circumstances, prize winners’ personal data will be processed on a contractual basis and in the Promoter’s legitimate interests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a prize to any Participant or disqualify a Participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions or who acts in such a manner that, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, tends to bring the Promoter or its brand into disrepute.
- Participants agree to personal data being stored and processed by Peter McVerry Trust for the purpose of administering the competition The Promoter will ensure that all personal data is processed in accordance with data protection legislation on the basis of Participants’ consent.
- The Promoter will not transfer Participants’ personal data to any third parties outside the EU. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of personal data at all times. Participants’ personal data will be destroyed at the conclusion of the competition.
- 100% of all proceeds will go to beneficiary Peter McVerry Trust.