fbpx
National Head Office
+353 1 823 0776
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday
Information and advice number for those in experiencing or at risk of homelessness
087 912 3989
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday
Fundraising queries
+353 1 823 0776
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday

Most Popular

National Head Office
+353 1 823 0776
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday
Information and advice number for those in experiencing or at risk of homelessness
087 912 3989
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday
Fundraising queries
+353 1 823 0776
9am – 5pm
Monday -Friday

Pages (1)

News (2)

Current and Recent Partners
Charity of the Year

Help us change lives by nominating or selecting Peter McVerry Trust as your dedicated charity for one year, or more. Peter McVerry Trust works with a number of great companies on a multi-year basis, through partnerships that include:

• Fundraising support

• Team participation in Peter McVerry Trust’s range of events and activities

• Employee engagement and team volunteering

• Lunch and learn sessions on issues and solutions to homelessness

If you would like to speak to our Corporate Team about a Charity of the Year partnership, you can contact our fundraising department on 01 823 0776 or email corporatefundraising@pmvtrust.ie

See our 2020 Corporate Partners here.

How you can help

Find out ways you company can get involved

Munster Rugby

Peter McVerry Trust are delighted to be selected as one of Munster Rugby’s two charity partners for 2020. It is a great privilege to be chosen by one of the country’s most prominent rugby clubs, and the partnership is a fantastic source of support for the work we do in the Munster region.

Learn More

As part of our continued partnership with Meaghers Pharmacy we are delighted to be supported by their Giving Keys initiative, launched in Ireland for Christmas 2019.

Since being made available in Ireland, 40% of profits from the sale of Giving Keys has gone to Peter McVerry Trust, with the remaining 60% being reinvested to purchase more Giving Keys products to help continue to raise more vital funds for our work.

Learn More

2020 Corporate Partners

Prevention Services

Learn More

Learn More