This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use the website www.pmvtrust.ie (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Site.
This Site is operated from Ireland by Peter McVerry Trust, registered charity number 20015282, with its registered office at 29 Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1, Ireland (“PMVT”).
PMVT may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- You agree to visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you and each time you use the Site you agree to be bound by the current terms and conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to PMVT are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will PMVT be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- PMVT does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from PMVT. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by PMVT to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not PMVT). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- PMVT takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information. Posts to the website or PMVT’s social media channels which use offensive language or personal insults may be removed at the organisation’s discretion. Similarly spam messages will be removed.
- This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Your use of this web site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.