At Peter McVerry Trust, we understand that research plays a vital role in helping us understand the issues of homelessness and how we can better support our participants. We welcome research proposals from staff, external researchers, and students as a means of improving outcomes for our participants and contributing to the further study and research of housing and homelessness.
Please complete the online research application form if you are interested in working with Peter McVerry Trust to undertake research.
Who should complete this application form?
External researchers, staff members, and students who wish to carry out research with our participants, staff or services should use this online application form.
Advice on filling out this form:
- All requests to undertake research with Peter McVerry Trust staff or participants should be submitted through this form.
- The research team will review your proposal and determine if your project can be facilitated.
- If approved, a member of our team will be assigned to facilitate the research process.
- Please ensure that you complete all sections of the online form, along with including the required supporting documentation. If applicable, these include;
- Research ethics approval (if available), supporting survey/interview questions, information sheets and participant consent forms.
Thank you for your interest in conducting research with Peter McVerry Trust. We look forward to receiving your application.
Should you have any questions or queries, please email email@example.com